After the Oxford Seminar session our school was invited by Edoardo Colombo (project creator and teacher in “IIS “Da Vinci-Ripamonti”” Como (CO), Italy to take part in an innovating teachers’ eTwinning project titled “I.C.T. Inclusion Clil Technology”
_The event programme
By improving and broadening the staff’s competences ( both for the teachers and for the office staff) the main aim is to increase:
– the level of knowledge and competence concerning the use of the ICT for educational purposes ( as to match to the principles of the National Plan for a Digital School (PNSD);
– the level of competence in English in conformity with the ministerial directives concerning the CLIL methodology, to satisfy the necessity to update the teaching of foreign languages as to guarantee a more concrete placement in the world of work for the students.
The improvement of the level of competence in English for the office staff is necessary to enhance the communication with the foreign students and their families and help them integrate more easily.
– the level of knowledge of the inclusive teaching methodologies to prevent the early school leaving and increase the motivation of the students
_And One More Thing…
_For reasons of diffusion we:
1.created a poster of the whole project
2. we took part in the 4th Pan-Hellenic eTwinning Educational Conference in Patras (24/11/2017- 26/11/2017) in the Secondary school session presentations. Maria Dangli was the speaker presenting our ERASMUS project entitled
“CLIL and Technologies of Information and Communication (ICT): from theory to school practice”
“I learn, observe and apply for a dynamic teaching centered on the pupil!”
3. we organized the seminar event “Teachers on the move, teaching on the move and in classroom!” on November 11 in Thessaloniki, Oreokastro.
The event programme
_The event website
_The event poster
“Know how to go for an Erasmus KA1 project” presentation by Maria Dangli
“Making use of Web tools in classroom” presentation by Anastasia Karasteriou